In the News…
KS1 and KS2 SATs 2017
At the time of writing, Key Stage 2 SATs are a distant memory and the Key Stage 1 SATs are well underway.
Rather than reminisce, we thought it would be more helpful to remind schools of what happens next:
- Key Stage 2 Test Materials and Mark Schemes are already available to download from here.
- Monday 5th June
- Raw score conversion tables for KS1 SATs will be available to download from Gov.UK.
- Thursday 29th June - Deadline for schools to submit KS1 TA data to Local Authorities.
- Deadline for schools to submit KS2 TA data via NCA Tools.
- Tuesday 4th July - KS2 pupil results and marked script images available on NCA Tools.
- Raw score conversion tables for KS2 SATs will be available to download from Gov.UK.
Analyse School Performance: RAISEonline Replacement
The initial version of RAISEonline’s replacement service, Analyse School Performance (ASP), was launched on 21st April and is currently being tested.
Existing RAISE users are currently able to log in via Secure Access by following this link
For more information on ASP see this article by the NAHT
Training courses are also being offered here
The previous RAISEonline service remains in place until 31 July 2017.
Pupil Asset News
New EYFS Column Introduced
Following feedback from growing numbers of schools, we are pleased to introduce a new column for recording EYFS Judgements from 2016/17 onwards.
Users will be able to fill this column in quickly, by taking advantage of the Colour Match facility which will use the data in the End Reception column to suggest judgements of either 1, 2, or 3.
For full help notes, click here.
Pupil Asset: Government Publications
Regularly updated, this single page
has links to everything you need in relation to statutory assessments.
See something missing? Let us know and we will update our page.