We thought it would be helpful to provide you with an overview of the practical features we"ve designed and developed to help your school be compliant - and ease the effort and burden on you.
These features extend our robust privacy and security settings, infrastructure and business processes:
- Subject Access Request - a one-click report which details all of the information held within Pupil Asset about Parents and Contacts, Staff, or Students.
- Anonymisation - switch to Anonymise mode to access the full functionality of Pupil Asset without revealing subject identifying data such as name, DoB, medical conditions, allergies, etc.
- User Profiles - extending the user access and privacy options available to roles within your organisation.
- Two-Factor Authentication - you may already be familiar with this: as well as the usual username/password, an SMS code sent to your mobile provides an additional level of security.
- Data Security and Backup - find out more
Also, our compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management, adoption onto the UK Government Crown Commercial Services G-Cloud framework and DfE Data Privacy certification should give you that extra layer of comfort and warmth - part and parcel of being with a leading innovator in educational technology.
To learn more about the main elements of GDPR, take a look at this resource: www.eugdpr.org