Pupil Data

Pupils can be transferred in and out of the school using:

  • CTF files
  • Intra-school Transfers
  • MIS Link

Tracking Data

Tracking data can be imported from:

  • CSV (Comma Separated Files) like those produced by Excel systems
  • Target Tracker
  • SIMS Assessment Manager

Sign up for our newsletter

For latest updates, new features and much more, subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter. You can opt-out at any time.