Your Pupil Asset Tracker
Assessment solutions for every key stage.
Make sense of your school's performance with easy to use reporting and analysis for attendance, behaviour and attainment. Tracker always offers up-to-date National Curriculum Frameworks and helps you prepare your school for inspections.
What can we track?
Pupil Asset supports a variety of popular assessment approaches in each key stage, or the ability to roll your own, including:
Pupils can be assessed in class using our browser-based system or our Teacher app to tick achievements, including documenting written or photographic evidence of work.
- Weighted percentages
- Built-in National Curriculum frameworks
- Bespoke frameworks
- Multiple, configurable statuses
- Formative analysis to identify progress through frameworks and years
- KPIs and tailorable achievement grouping
- Auto-levelling, mapping weighted ticks to summative levels
Tracker allows for an exclusively formative assessment approach, or a mixture of formative and summative for overviews of attainment alongside information about what each pupil has accomplished.
Pupil Asset allows summative judgements against each child at the end of every term or half-term.
- Any number of school-defined subjects
- A wide variety of result types including Age Bands, Levels, PITA, Percentages, Mark-Sets, Grades, Numeric Grades
- Progress between Key Stages (including UK government measures between KS1 and KS2, KS2 and KS4)
- Real-time, in-year progress and attainment
- Configurable progression mapping individual performance to the school’s expectations
Analyse your assessment data in a variety of ways using our powerful reporting tools:
- High level dashboard, showing overall school performance in key areas of assessment, progress, behaviour and attendance
- Cohort breakdown, comparing groups of students such as gender and SEN
- User-defined groups and classes, allowing cohort analysis by subject set, intervention groups, clubs and forms
- Venn Diagrams to cross-analyse cohort groups simultaneously
- Progress matrices to plot between discrete points in time
- Behaviour analysis
- Attendance breakdowns
Personal expectations can be set and analysed using our target tracking system:
- Built-in Targeting Computer allows multiple options for setting targets:
- Aim for pre-set target
- Add a number of levels or points
- Follow the school’s colour progression
- Use of specialist algorithms (e.g. KASS Special Needs)
- Enter or import up to 3 different targets per child
- Progress against school expectations or individual targets
Attainment 8/Progress 8
Secondary schools have access to Attainment 8/Progress 8 predictions in school based on their Key Stage 2 results and predicted GCSE Grades/Numeric results:
- Support for esoteric DfE measures, including year-by-year variations
- In-year predictions as well as historic (post-results) analysis
- Individual measures of Attainment 8/Progress 8 alongside overall school predictions